Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Shapes

FROM http://oizys.livejournal.com/226330.html

Last night I wrote a standardized shape baseclass with the important draw() and clone() abstracts and some handling of size/color/line etc, and then moved all my shape scraps to this.
Here is a Gear class which is derives from Star.. and a ShapeParticleEmitter that emits shapes by using their clone(). The joy of this is that you can change the "prototype" object at will and the next particle emitted will be a clone of it in its current state.

I realize there are better Shape libraries out there already (hell there are better Timeline libs out there than mine), but I like the joy of making it and of making it how I invision (plus being able to optimize it).

While digging around looking at flash stuff I found two amazing sites:
Papercritters.com - (here's my first one)

Let Them Sing it for you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to contact administration?
Hope for answer